Dick is the Chief Executive Officer of RG Investment Real Estate Services and has been successful in the investment real estate industry since 1975. He has worked for such respected real estate firms as IMC Asset Management, Institutional Real Estate Department of Kidder Peabody, the Corky McMillin Companies and the Huffman Company. His current responsibilities include the management, leasing, renovation, and financing for over 1,000,000 square feet of retail and industrial properties located in Southern California.
Some of the most recent highlights of Dick’s performance are:
- Improved the performance of Miralani Bluffs I, Miralani Bluffs II, and Childers Corporate Park owners associations by implementing a new system to respond to requirements and needs of owners at the properties.
- Implemented an aggressive leasing program for Poinsettia Village Shopping Center, a 175,000 square foot retail center. Improved occupancy from 80% to over 96% in less than 2 years. Developed 18 new leases and expansions resulting in an increase of net operating income by over 25%. Succeeded in marketing the property at a price significantly above appraised value.
- Supervised renovation and leasing of 114 unit apartment property which improved occupancy from 70% to over 95% within 120 days. Tenant profile was improved to provide a safe, crime-free environment for residents.
- Increased income of retail shopping center by over 30% in less than 1 year. Developed marketing plan offering incentives to existing tenants for referrals and offering special lease provisions attractive to prospects, while improving lease rates for ownership.
- Decreased operating expenses by 20% for a commercial retail property by hiring all new maintenance vendors to service the property. Savings were passed directly to tenants – several of whom signed new leases more favorable to the property owner.
- Supervised renovation of 35,000 square foot retail center which resulted in occupancy improvement from 62% to 93% in less than 1 year. New leases were completed with Entenmann’s Bakery, Lombardi’s Italian Restaurant, Car Temps USA, and Z & R Furniture.
Dick specializes in “hands on” daily supervision and leasing of properties in his portfolio by working the Radelow/Gittins programs to their fullest extent.
Dick is a Certified Property Manager, California Real Estate Broker, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University in Ohio. He is currently affiliated with the Institute of Real Estate Management and the San Diego Board of Realtors.